Tuesday, May 14, 2013

at this exact moment...

Outside my window... completely dark! I think the lack of hot sun has finally started to cool down my little pink house!
The time is... 10:24pm. Going to bed might have been a wiser choice then staying up watching one of my FAVORITE MTV shows!
Today I feel... like I didn't get nearly enough accomplished, or enough students assessed during my day! Hot Dog!
I am thinking... You Can Do It!! I need to get through assessing SO MANY kiddos tomorrow!
At the moment, I am thankful... that I enjoy going to work in the morning, one of the best things in life is loving what you do and who you do it with!
 I am going... to bed as soon as this ah-mazing show is over.
I am wearing... PJ's, shorts and a tank top. This is what one wears when they avoid turning on the AC until the last moment of the night.
I wish... that spring weather lasted longer in Las Vegas, Nevada! One day it's 80 degrees, the next day it is 101 degrees {I'm Melting!}
I am reading... all sorts of random stuff, but I am currently reading a book of my dad's suggestion, Chiefs. Check it out if you are looking for something other then the typical romantic-comedy!
I am working on... deciding on my ELA and Math centers for the next fifteen days of teaching Kindergarten in 2013!
I am hoping... that tomorrow doesn't have too many freakouts in my classroom!
*Fingers Crossed*
I am hearing...  Jenna Hamilton on AWKWARD!
I bet cha didn't know... That I am obsessed with watching entire series of TV shows on Netflix, often in a ridiculously short amount of time become I get hooked like no other!
*Currently: The West Wing* {Charlie and Sam are my favorite!}
One of my favorite... things to do is to cut out lamination. There is something so incredibly enjoyable about it! much more enjoyable then cutting my grass {with scissors}!
My weekend plans include... organizing science experiments and fun activities, so long as these enjoyable assessments get finished!! 
*fingers crossed!*

Happy work out wear Wednesday (in an hour!)


No comments:

Post a Comment