Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Welcome to my Crazy Summer

WOW! It seems like this summer is just flying by...

Not only am I taking more masters classes (finally feel like I am making more progress in completing this fun stuff!) but I am also teaching a summer reading and writing program at my school! The kids that I get to work with are of all ages but at the same level. We are reading a book, doing research, practicing free writing, fluency and comprehension. It certainly makes for a quick day of classes, having them for half the day!

We are reading Charlotte's Web aloud, and it is so much cuter then I remembered.
 As a special treat at the end of the program we are going to get to watch the movie.

They are so excited for this, let me just put that out there!

While I love reading Charlotte's Web aloud to my class, I personally get a huge kick out of the Junie B. Jones series.
She is HYSTERICAL!


She has the funniest sayings and is super entertaining!

Trying to get back on track with my blogging fun... please forgive me for my sporadic posts!

I will try and get it together, starting NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment