Sunday, June 26, 2011

Tonight Tonight

(sung to the tune of the song from West Side Story)





I was lucky enough to spend my night with my relocated family
{two of my friends from back home!}
Introducing Eryn {she has literally been my friend since I was eight years old}
Probably one of the funniest people ever made
she is one of those people who has the art of making sure everybody is comfortable in any situation!



we have been friends since the Olsen twins were popular... She is the Mary Kate to my Ashley!
How lucky am I!?

Well... anywho... Eryn and I had to watch last week's "Pretty Little Liars" episode and we just started hanging out... drinking our $4 bottle of wine and talking! SO FUN!

then Phil shows up...

Introducing Phil:
Phil is lucky enough to be close friends with my brother...
hah!
What a pair those two are!!



I am so So SOOO lucky to have two close friends from back home to get to spend time with... granted they are dating and I could quite possibly be the third wheel in the trio, but I don't think I EVER feel that way with the two of them! PHEW!!

I probably should have spent my night working on my finals for semester number 3 in grad school... {and I will probably feel compelled to do so in about 10 minutes}
But tonight was such a welcome relief to the time I spent getting a jump start on paper number one!
JOY!!!!

I will leave you with a photo of me with some of my favorite men!

me with Phil, my Dad, and my brother {Danny}

Signing off,

My <3 always!!




1 comment:

  1. Aw, so true about Eryn being able to make anyone feel comfortable in any given situation. Love her! and you! :)

    ReplyDelete