Monday, June 4, 2012

might be.

I might be taking a break from working on my students end of the year awards which might be a break from packing more of my beloved belongings.

I might have a slight obsession with drinking a Coke during the first half of my teaching day, Unfortunately this habit might not be the healthiest however it is my survival technique to get me through the last 3.5 days of the school year.

I might be completing my last week of the school year with my fantabulous fourth graders!

I might be counting down the days until my family comes to visit and break in the new casa. Hurry up Gwennie!

I might feel incredibly dehydrated at the end of the day and it might be a sign that I haven't been drinking enough water... oops!

Finally...
I might have gotten my dishes packed up this evening and am now wondering what I am going to eat food off of, that is if I had any need to make something in this microscopic kitchen

You might be about to be bombarded by ShimmerSparkleSarah posts because get this duckies, after school year is out I will have much more time to show you some bloggy love!


No comments:

Post a Comment