Sunday, October 16, 2011

are we there yet??

About 1 week ago I was pretty sure that it was going to be Fall and that Fall was going to stay! How wrong I was! Boo! I think we got low about down to 67 degrees... for shame though, it did not stay for long! Last week it was back up to the 90's! Bah! I am so ready to wear layers, and scarfs and all of the fun stuff that Fall calls for! I am just hoping that the summer ends soon!

About a month ago, I came to the realization (with the help of my friend, Eryn) that my class was in need of a pet. I was going to get a fish, until I was convinced to get us a pet Bunny... As soon as I met my little lady I was sold, a bunny it would be! So much more fun than just watching a boring fish that you couldn't pet if you wanted to.

Meet Ramona-bunny age 2 months

  

This rabbit is such a goof! Let me just say, she fits in perfectly with my current class of fourth graders! She isn't a biter and she certainly doesn't poop or pee all around my classroom... but that might have something to do with the fact that she is terrified of the rest of my class! The reason, apparently it is because she is not a fan of the tile! haha! Her little feet cannot grip on the tile as opposed to the rug that is directly in front of her cage! 

The downfall to having a bunny is that little blue bowl on the left hand side of the picture, she pees and poops in that sucker and the pee gets a bit stinky! gag!

Shortly after getting Ramona I got to celebrate my birthday... and had the best gift ever, My MOM and DAD!!!

Meet the mama and the pop!



They are so awesome! It was such a fantastic surprise, and I had absolutely no idea they were coming and was really missing them!!

Welp, I hope everybody out there has a great week! 

TaTa!



No comments:

Post a Comment