Monday, March 7, 2011

Here Goes Nothing...




Welp... Here it is, I have finally decided to take this plunge into the online world of blogging.
I have been reading blogs for such a long time and have finally been so inclined to begin my own, WOW! What a journey I hope this be, and here's hoping that you (whomever you may be!!!) enjoy taking this journey along with me.

Seeing as this is my first post EVER... I think it might be nice of me to update you on my life so here it goes:

I moved 8+ hours away from home in July, to a city I never thought I would live in... LAS VEGAS!




I am currently working in my dream job, as a teacher! I never thought I would be able to come home at the end of each day and feel so mentally and physically exhausted and exhilarated at the same time AH-MAZING!  Not only the fact that I am working a job that can't be helped but taken with me every moment of every day, but I am also working on my Masters Degree... Let me just tell you this is no small feet! It's a pretty unique experience to be the one assigning, grading and directing homework and assignments as well as being the person who is working to get assignments completed on time, actively discussing the readings with my peers and being a contributing group member.
It's a good thing I am a lover of notebooks, lists and my favorite possession.. my Filofax!



TaTa,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment